Cost of ingredients in November 2020: Approximately R4.85 per person
Wash all the ingredients well
- 2 green apples deseeded and cut into quarters
- 1 cucumber
- 10 baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 lemon peeled, deseeded and cut into quarters
- Approx. 2cm piece of fresh ginger
- A few sprigs of mint
- Approx. 250ml cold/ice water
- Place all ingredients into a food processor or blender and blitz. For maximum nutritional benefits, enjoy immediately.
- The ingredients used in this cleansing green juice make it incredibly healthy and here’s the low-down:
- Apples help break down toxins, lowering cholesterol, and aids digestion
- Spinach is alkalizing and is rich in many essential vitamins and minerals, including Iron
- Cucumber is high in vitamin A, B complex, and vitamin C. It aids in cell hydration, regulating body temperature and easing inflammation
- Lemons are high in immune boosting vitamin C, potassium and vitamin B6. They are highly alkalizing and are widely known for their detoxifying and antioxidant properties
- Ginger has powerful anti-inflammatory properties, aids digestion and relieves bloating
With Liviya Nutrition and Fitness as your wellness coach, you can now afford to live healthily.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to learn the Liviya Lifestyle.