Cost of ingredients in September 2020: Approximately R6 per person for non-vegans
- 100g oats
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 4tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2tbsp date syrup (see recipe posted on 20 May 2020)
- 2 tbsp milk or almond milk
- 200g yogurt or vegan yogurt
- 2 tbsp date syrup
- 125g fresh berries
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celcius. Blitz the oats in a food processor until it has the consistency of a course powder. Pour the oats and other ingredients into a mixing bowl and knead until combined.
- Divide the oat mixture equally between 4 lined muffin cups. Press down with your fingers to make tart bases. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until the edges are slightly brown. Allow to cool.
- Mix the date syrup and yogurt together. Remove the cooled oat cups from the muffin cups and spoon in the yogurt mixture. Arrange the berries on top and serve. Add more date syrup on top if you prefer a sweeter taste. Enjoy!
With Liviya Nutrition and Fitness as your lifestyle coach, you can now afford to live healthily.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to learn the Liviya Lifestyle.