Did you know that stress suppresses your immune system?
The coronavirus pandemic is taking its toll on our overall health and well-being with increased stress levels on individuals and in the workplace. This in turn makes everyone more susceptible to becoming ill.
Here are some of the ways to support your immune system during stressful times:
- Alcohol, caffeine and sugar are stimulants that aggravate your emotional state and should be avoided
- Eat whole foods and drink plenty of water
- Gentle exercise is essential for your mind and body, particularly during times of stress
- Meditation is beneficial for your mind and improves your resistance to disease
- Massage is highly recommended for releasing stress
- A good quality vitamin B Complex supplement (especially B5) can reduce stress symptoms as well as anxiety and depression
Remember that being fit and healthy is 80% nutrition and 20% exercise and that Liviya is here to guide you – every step of the way. With Liviya as your lifestyle coach, you can now afford to live healthily.
Join the #LiviyaLifestyle by signing up at www.liviya.co.za.